The group performs scientific research activities in the following domains:
- automatic control of industrial processes – power engineering applications;
- automation and protections (classic and numeric) în power and energy systems and power plants;
- diagnosis and defect detection in industrial processes;
- modelling and simulation of industrial processes;
- advanced information architectures for complex decentralized systems.
- contract-based research with national funding (NRC, UEFISCDI);
- contract-based research with third parties;
- international collaboration.
- “Intelligent decision support system applied to low-voltage electric networks with distributed power generation from renewable energy sources” – InDeSEn
Code: PN-II-PT-PCCA-2011-3.2-1616 , Contract 42/2012
Consortium: University Valahia of Târgoviște – Coordinator, Advanced Technology Systems (ATS) – Partner 1, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest – Partner 2